As part of our growth, we are now expanding our team and looking for a Junior Consultant - Corporate Finance & Treasury to join us. This is a full-time, permanent role, hybrid, with 2 days a week in our Bermondsey office.
About the role
Role: Junior Consultant – Corporate Finance & Treasury
Location: Hybrid (2 days a week in our Bermondsey office)
Remuneration: Circa £30k per annum
Commitment: Mon-Fri 35 hours per week
We are currently seeking a Junior Consultant. This role sits within the Corporate Finance & Treasury workstream.
As a Junior Consultant you will work on client projects which cover a full range of activities, including delivery of assignments, supporting senior stakeholders, client liaison and business development. For a full list of responsibilities, see the recruitment pack, below is a short list of what you can expect:
- Producing/Analysing complex data sets
- Sourcing live market data from Bloomberg
- Reviewing effectiveness of product processes
- Assisting with new business activities
- Organising training
- Economic reporting
Consultancy work is delivered both on and off site with clients, whilst this role is remote, there is an expectation for the Junior Consultant to be able to travel to client sites.
You will ideally hold a degree in Maths, Economics or Finance, or have suitable work experience. Other key experience includes working to deadlines, knowledge and application of research and analysis. Desirable skills include experience of consultancy and/or project type work, and an understanding of the public sector.
How to apply
- A detailed CV of no more than two pages of A4, including details of positions held and dates (including achievements relevant to a non-executive position).
- A supporting statement of no more than 1,000 words, explaining how you meet the requirements listed in the role description.
- Full contact details (name, phone, and email) for two referees (including your current employer, if applicable). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission.
You will receive an automated acknowledgment. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday, 8th December 2023 and the role reference code is ALT-CTF.