This represents our next phase of growth following an amazing ten years as a leading sector consultancy and recruiter. We are offering this as a full-time position at 35 hours per week but will consider slightly reduced hours for the right candidate.
About the role
Altair provides creative and effective solutions to the varied and dynamic challenges facing organisations in housing and regeneration today.
Our high-quality services have a positive impact on the communities our clients operate in. Our team is second to none, offering real-world expertise, thought leadership and insight. Altair helps organisations achieve their objectives, delivering creative thinking and the highest levels of service, helping them to thrive in a changing world.
The Recruitment Administrator will support Altair’s external recruitment service. There will also be some interaction across the whole of Aquila Services Group (which comprises of Aquila, Altair, ATFS, and Oaks.) Reporting directly to the Principal Consultant, the Head of Recruitment will oversee the operation of the business processes with you and you will report to the lead recruiter in any given assignment.
The key focus of the role is to help develop, implement and ensure the delivery of high-quality, consistent and compliant recruitment service, with the aim of continuous improvement in your work. This includes responsibility for meeting your individual targets as well as working as part of a team.
The role will also provide administrative support across the group on various projects as capacity allows.
Key responsibilities include:
- Having a clear overview of all external recruitment processes and procedures
- Seek ways to continually improve and streamline systems, processes and data management
- Create and manage recruitment jobs on our internal finance and CRM system
- Draft, design, format and post job adverts on our website and job boards
- Process applications and upload candidates to our CRM system
- Produce recruitment packs, including their design and format
- Manage and deliver social media campaigns for recruitment campaigns
- Liaise with clients and applicants to organise interviews and request references, etc
- Support with design and development of proposals, formatting CVs
- Ensure that all systems and databases are accurate and up to date
- Keep abreast of new approaches in recruitment in use of social media and application process
- Undertake any other duties which are needed for the smooth running of the recruitment service and ad hoc projects for the wider group
How to apply
To apply for a Recruitment Administrator role, please attach the following documents to our application form by 10am Monday, 21st June with the reference: Administrator21
- A detailed CV (no more than three pages) including details of positions held (and dates), responsibilities and key achievements and qualifications.
- A supporting statement (no more than 1,000 words) explaining why you are interested in the role and working for Altair, as well as evidencing your experience and knowledge in relation to the role you are applying for.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) of three referees (including your current employer). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- A completed diversity monitoring form (available in Word format from the Altair website). Please note, this information is for monitoring purposes only and will not be seen or used by the recruitment panels.
For further information on role requirements and skills and attributes please read the Recruitment Pack.