Board & Committee Members, Cardiff Community Housing Association
About Cardiff Community Housing Association
CCHA are on an exciting journey. With almost 3000 properties and a new corporate strategy we have ambition and we’re setting the pace!
About the Role
Our new Executive Team are in place and with our improved regulatory judgement, we are now looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic Board Members (including a Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee and an Independent Member of the Audit & Risk Committee).
Successful applicants will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to successfully act as an ambassador for the organisation.
For further information, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about CCHA or the role of Board Member, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Sioned Hughes, Principal Consultant at Altair Ltd – 07887 791381| email@example.com
- Laura Martell, Consultant at Altair Ltd – 07917 680837 | firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for the role of Chair at CCHA, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 2,000 words) including details of positions held (and dates) and key achievements
- A supporting statement (no more than 2,000 words) explaining your motivation in applying for this position at CCHA and also addressing how you meet the requirements of the person specification of the position you are applying for.
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
Completed “Recruitment Monitoring Form” (a Word version is available on our website) and attached as reference at Appendix 2 of this recruitment pack
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am 10 May 2019 and the job reference code is: ALT249
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
Download the required files