Chair, Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
Meetings are held in Boston and Grimsby
£15,000 per annum (up to three days per month)
About Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is a new organisation, which was formed as a result of the merger of Boston Mayflower and Shoreline Housing Partnership in April 2018. We have made good progress in delivering our integration plan and we are about to launch our new 2019-2023 Corporate Strategy.
We are very excited about our future. With around 12,650 homes, over 26,000 customers and 350 employees, Lincolnshire Housing Partnership has a combined turnover of £52.9m per annum and is a substantial regional housing organisation, strongly connected with its communities and key stakeholders. We are a partner of choice and an influencer of policy within Lincolnshire as well as an employer of choice and contributor to the health of the regional economy.
Currently operating across three principal areas – Boston, East Lindsey and North East Lincolnshire – we are committed to listening to tenants and customers in our local communities and ensuring that they are at the heart of the business. We are also determined to deliver accessible, easy to use, right first time, locally based services as well as added value services such as affordable warmth, training schemes and employment initiatives. We are strongly committed to our workforce, supporting and encouraging them to develop and learn and working with our partners such as local and county councils and the LEPs.
About the role
We are now looking for a new Chair to lead us through the next stage of our journey to deliver on our vision of “Great Homes, Strong Communities”. The right candidate will have excellent leadership skills and substantial non-executive experience, with an in-depth understanding of good governance. Knowledge and experience of working in a complex and highly regulated sector is essential as is experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners, regulators and commissioners. Social housing knowledge is desirable but not essential and local or regional knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
For further information, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Lincolnshire Housing Partnership or the role of Chair, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – email@example.com | 07806 602933
- Fiona Underwood, Co-Chief Executive – mobile: 07788 643092, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for the role of Chair at Lincolnshire Housing Partnership. please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 2,000 words) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements, as well as qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 2,000 words) outlining your motivation for applying for the role and evidencing your suitability against PART ONE of the Person Specification
- Full contact details (including name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Advertising Monitoring Form (attached at Appendix 2; a Word version is available on our website at the above link)
The deadline for applications is 10:00am Tuesday 28 May 2019 and the job reference code is ALT251. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with the strictest confidence.
Download the required files