Executive Director of Resources, Advance Housing and Support Ltd
Circa £105k per annum
About Advance Housing and Support Limited
Advance provides housing, support, and other community related services, specialising in supporting people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. We provide a number of different types of services, including small-scale residential care homes, supported living services, shared ownership homes and community support services.
We are a £38m business and operate over a large geographical area across the Midlands, London, South East and South West. We have offices in Witney (Oxfordshire), London, Leicester and Camborne (Cornwall); we also have a number of smaller offices. Our vision is to transform the lives of people with a disability or mental health condition by providing the best quality housing and support services. We want to enable our customers to live the lives they choose, achieve their personal goals, feel valued and know their voices are heard.
About the role
This is an exciting time to join Advance as we come to the end of our current corporate strategy with its focus on improvement and begin our new focus on growth. Having reshaped our central services with this end in mind we are now looking for an Executive Director of Resources to join our strategic leadership team and to work with the heads of service leading the following functions: Finance, HR, ICT and Business Systems and Business Assurance.
We are looking for a strategic leader with a finance background gained in a customer facing sector. The successful candidate will have a passion for the services that Advance provides and will share our values and vision to improve the lives of people with disabilities.
For further information, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Advance Housing and Support Limited or the role of Executive Director of Resources, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – email@example.com | 07806 602933
- Jim Lashmar, Director at Altair Ltd: mobile 07968 616 550 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for the Executive Director of Resources role at Advance, please complete our online registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements, as well as your qualifications
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Advance and also addressing PART ONE of the person specification (summarising how you feel that your knowledge and experience makes you a suitable candidate). Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for three referees. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack)
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence. The closing date for applications is: 10:00am on Monday 13 January 2020 and the job reference code is: ALT264.
Download the required files