Board Members, Castles & Coasts Housing Association
Across the North of England
£4,245 per annum, plus out of pocket expenses
About Castles & Coasts Housing Association
Castles & Coasts Housing Association was formed in July 2017 through the merger of Two Castles and Derwent & Solway Housing Associations. CCHA owns and manages over 7,000 homes across the north of England.
CCHA’s mission is “Providing affordable homes and sustainable communities with pride, passion and principles”. The Board has a vital role to play in shaping the organisation’s strategy and vision. It also has an important role to play in ensuring that CCHA delivers a customer focussed culture, achieving high levels of customer
About the role
CCHA is seeking to recruit up to three Board Members. We are very keen to increase the diversity of thought and decision making in our Board, so we don’t all look at things the same way. Consequently, we warmly welcome applications from people with the widest possible range of backgrounds.
For further information about the Board Member role at CCHA, please contact a member of the recruitment team at Altair:
- Sarah Parr, Associate Principal Consultant, mobile: 07876 492526 | email: email@example.com
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Recruitment, mobile: 07806 602933 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality and diversity are intrinsic to the way CCHA works and we welcome applications from diverse individuals and individuals from different backgrounds.
CCHA also welcomes applications from its residents. Please note that all applications will be considered on the basis of candidates’ skills and attributes, in line with the Role Profile and Person Specification.
How to apply
To apply for a Board Member position at CCHA,please complete our online registration form, attaching the following documentation (please save your documents with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held, including dates (no more than three pages)
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for this position at CCHA and also addressing how you meet the requirements of PART ONE of the Person Specification (no more than three pages)
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer, if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (please click the highlighted text to download the Word version).
The closing date for applications is: 10.00 a.m. on Monday 10th August 2020. The job reference code is ALT281.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files