- Further Information
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Recruitment
- 07806 602933
Board Member (Finance) and Co-optee (Digital Transformation), Lincolnshire Housing Partnership
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP) was formed as a result of the merger of Boston Mayflower and Shoreline Housing Partnership in April 2018. We believe we have a great future. With over 12,500 homes, over 26,000 customers and 359 employees, Lincolnshire Housing Partnership has a turnover of £53m per annum and is a substantial regional housing organisation, strongly connected with its communities and key stakeholders. We are a partner of choice and an influencer of policy within greater Lincolnshire as well as an employer of choice and contributor to the health of the regional economy.
Currently operating across three principal areas – Boston, East Lindsey and North East Lincolnshire – we are committed to listening to tenants and customers in our local communities and ensuring that they are at the heart of the business. We are also determined to deliver accessible, easy to use, right first time, locally based services as well as added value services such as affordable warmth, training schemes and employment initiatives. We are strongly committed to our workforce, supporting and encouraging them to develop and learn; and working with our partners such as local and county councils and the LEPs.
About the roles
We are looking for two new additions to our Board and are seeking candidates with one of the following areas of expertise:
- Accountancy, financial management and treasury management/risk management expertise, preferably in a social housing or related context. Non-executive experience or an understanding of governance processes and experience of reporting to a Board is essential
- Strategic leadership experience of business transformation in a digital, customer-focused organisation. Non-executive experience is not required for this co-optee role which is an annual term (but likely to be required for a number of years)
For both roles, experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, including customers, partners and regulators is important. Local or regional knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
We are keen to broaden the diversity of our Board Membership to cultivate a broad range of attributes and perspectives that reflect real world demographics and help us understand and connect more effectively with our customers. We want to be seen as a champion of diversity and we believe that a diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
Most Board and Committee meetings are currently being held virtually and where practicable future meetings are likely to be held virtually but strategy and training events (which are held twice/three times a year) will be face to face.
If you would like to be part of our future, please go to www.altairltd.co.uk/job/alt289 where you will find the recruitment pack. If, after reading the recruitment pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about these opportunities, please contact one of our retained advisors at Altair Ltd:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Recruitment – mobile: 07806 602933, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Parr, Principal Consultant – mobile: 07876 492526, email: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form attaching the following documentation (saving your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 2,000 words) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets and teams managed and key achievements, as well as qualifications
- A supporting statement (no more than 2,000 words) outlining your motivation for applying for the role and evidencing your suitability against PART ONE of the Person Specification
- Full contact details (including name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note that we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Advertising Monitoring Form
The deadline for applications is 10:00am Monday 2 November 2020 and the job reference code is ALT289. Your application will be treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files