- Further Information
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Executive Search and Interim Management
- 020 7934 0175
- 07806 602933
Circa £130k plus pension
B3Living is the largest independent housing association in the Borough of Broxbourne, providing over 4,600 homes across Hertfordshire and Essex. Our mission is to build a range of homes for social rent, private rent and shared ownership to counteract the local housing crisis and a shortage of homes in our area.
About the Role
We are looking for an inspirational leader to join B3Living at an exciting stage of its journey. The Chief Executive will lead the organisation through change and help B3Living achieve its potential. We are looking for an influential leader who understands the importance of change and who will work with the board to motivate, inspire and lead the team to new ways of thinking about what we do and how we do it.
As the Chief Executive, you will provide advice and assistance to the Board in setting strategy and planning, provide clear progressive and innovative leadership in times of change and deliver and develop services in line with the business plans, performance targets and budgetary parameters.
We want to identify specific products to holistically improve housing in our area of operation based on a very thorough understand of the demographic and socio-economic data and trends. We are looking for an individual who has a track record of achieving at director level including effective people management within a high-quality customer-focused organisation in the housing sector.
As a member of the executive team, you will demonstrate our ‘One Team’ approach and values. In addition to this, we are looking for someone who:
• Has a strong track record of leading change programmes with employee, customer and stakeholder engagement, involvement and collaboration.
• Evidence of continuous professional development.
• Has an understanding of complex financial and budget management and an appreciation of the risks associated with property assets and investment.
• Has demonstrable experience in identifying, analysing and progressing strategic
opportunities to facilitate growth.
• Has a strong track record of building and managing effective relationships with boards, customers, partners and stakeholders.
• Has knowledge of the role of a Board, and exposure at Board level including presenting at and/or being accountable to a Board.
At B3Living we are confident that our contribution to resolving the housing crisis is tangible and we are determined in our continued commitment to the delivery of more affordable housing.
All our vacancies are open to flexible working arrangements. We offer a competitive benefits package including generous leave entitlements and a personal pension scheme. We believe in the benefits of a diverse workforce and strongly welcome applications from those currently under-represented in the organisation, including LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) people, people with disabilities and people from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
Closing date: Monday 8th October at Midday
Initial interviews: Wednesday 17th October
Final interviews: Tuesday 30th October
How to apply
To apply for the Chief Executive position at B3Living, please click here
Download the required files