- Further Information
- Lynn Kennefy
Data Analyst – HR Rewards
Up to £30,000 DOE
With a reputation for quality, expertise and insight, Altair is a specialist housing consultancy operating across the UK, Ireland and beyond. We serve a broad client base, including local authorities, housing associations, ALMOs and private sector developers.
Our HR team have a credible reputation for supporting organisations in the housing sector with expertise on executive reward and remuneration.
They are now looking for a Reward Analyst to join them in Bermondsey and complete data and analysis activities to support the delivery of client projects.
– Up to £30,000 DOE
– Annual discretionary bonus
– Private health insurance
– Life cover
– Team social events
– Pleasant offices based by the docks
– 30 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
At Altair, our team environment is friendly, professional, autonomous and supportive with the opportunity for professional development and career enhancement.
You will have the chance to work with senior level staff in our business, develop your HR skills and sink your teeth into a variety of interesting projects.
What’s more, this position has the potential to develop and take on more HR generalist work in the future, making this the ideal role in which to broaden your abilities.
As a Reward Analyst, you will complete a range of data and analysis activities to support the delivery of clients’ executive reward and remuneration projects, as well as some other HR projects.
In this varied role, you will:
– Offer insightful research and analysis of data and policy information
– Provide clear reports, presenting data and information in a range of formats
– Develop surveys to collect and analyse a range of information
– Complete market and competitor research
– Carry out ad-hoc research into areas such as policy, best practice and government policy
To join us as a Reward Analyst, you will need:
– At least one year’s experience of reward and remuneration analysis
– Some generalist HR experience
– Previous experience of managing and delivering multiple projects
– Strong numeracy and analytical skills
– Advanced MS Excel skills with the ability to comprehensively translate data into written reports
– An interest in a career in consultancy
Other organisations may call this role HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, Analyst, Data Analyst, Reward & Remuneration Analyst, Compensation Analyst, Reward Consultant or Reward & Remuneration Consultant.
Webrecruit and Altair are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Reward Analyst, please apply by sending your CV and supporting statement to HR Director Lynn Kennedy at Lynn.Kennedy@altairltd.co.uk
Download the required files