Managing Director, EOM Ltd (Part of Mid-Wales Housing Group)
Do you want to be part of an organisation that is valued in the community for its strong social purpose and track record of providing a customer focused service?
About EOM Ltd
Mid-Wales Housing Group is looking for an individual who will be responsible for the development of EOM Ltd, our newly acquired maintenance company.
EOM Ltd has a turnover of £2.6million and parent company Mid-Wales Housing Association has a turnover of £8million, manages over 1,600 homes across North and Mid Wales, and employs over 50 talented employees from the local area. The Association has ambitious plans for growth at EOM Ltd and require a Managing Director who demonstrates an appetite for business growth coupled with the necessary project management skills to bring strategic plans to fruition.
About the role
We are looking for candidates with exceptional leadership skills, commercially aware and financially astute, having previously held responsibility for profit& loss, cashflow management, budgets and forecasts. Well-developed people skills will be essential for the role, with the ability to build on existing relationships with key stakeholders, develop a positive team culture and ensure that the right operational approach is adopted.
For further information about the recruitment process please read through our recruitment pack If, having read the pack, you would like a confidential and informal discussion about the role or organisation, please contact our retained advisors at Altair Ltd:
- Judy Wayne, Director at Altair Ltd on 07880 606 067 or email email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this role please complete our online registration form, and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 3 sides of A4) including details of positions held (and dates), size of budgets, teams managed and key achievements.
- A supporting statement (no more than 3 sides of A4) explaining your motivation in applying for the Managing Director position at EOM Ltd and how you would approach the role. Please give examples of specific achievements in the last five years which demonstrate your competence for this role. You should also address the main areas in the person specification (summarising how you feel that your experience makes you a suitable candidate).
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website) and attached as reference at Appendix 1 of this recruitment pack
The closing date for applications is: 30th January 2019 and the job reference code is: ALT238
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files