Group Board Chair, North Wales Housing
£9,000 per annum
About North Wales Housing
This is an exciting time to join North Wales Housing as we are now looking to our future growth and development. We have a Corporate Plan, which will take us up to 2021, and we are currently mapping out our vision and direction beyond this, which will be influenced by our new Group Chair.
We have recently refinanced which has given us the capacity to continue to develop new homes. We currently have over 2,600 homes across North Wales and we prioritise significant investment in our homes and services. We are also proud of the work we do to tackle homelessness. We have provided homes and services to vulnerable service users for over 20 years and provide over 300 supported housing units for vulnerable people.
Our 180 employees really know how to pull together and demonstrate our ‘One Team’ culture. This has led to providing services and support that are valued by our customers. Engaging with and listening to our residents is important to us and we work alongside involved residents on our Tenants and Communities Panel.
We now want to embark on changes that will make us stronger and more resilient and your input into these, as a Group Board Chair, will be a key element of the role.
About the role
We are looking for a Group Chair who will share our ambition for North Wales Housing and our passion for providing homes, support and opportunities for our residents, someone who has the energy and strategic vision to help shape our future success.
If that strikes a chord with you then we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss the role personally, please contact:
- Helena Kirk, Chief Executive on 07976 538211 or 01492 563220 or email email@example.com
- Or our retained adviser at Altair Ltd, Sioned Hughes, Principal Consultant 07887 791381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, download and review the recruitment pack.
To apply please complete the registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates) (please include key achievements of relevance to a non-executive position (no more than three pages)
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for a position at North Wales HA and also addressing how you meet the requirements of Part One of the person specification (no more than three pages)
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission.
- Completed recruitment monitoring form (a Word version is available on our website and is also in the recruitment pack).
The closing date for applications is: Wednesday, 8th January 2020. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence. The job reference is: Alt265. Interviews will be held on 21st January 2020 at our head office in Llandudno Junction.
Download the required files