Group Board Member, Prima Group
Board meetings held in Liverpool
£4,342 per annum plus expenses
About Prima Group
The Prima Group currently own and manage over 2700 properties in the Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral areas, plus a small number in Llandudno. As a housing association we provide homes for families, single people, over 55’s, students, key workers and shared ownership homes.
Ensuring our customers have a good place to live that is safe, warm and secure is important to us, but we aim to do more than that. We care about our customers, working to create vibrant neighbourhoods, guided by our simple vision to put our customers and communities first.
Formed in 2017 through an amalgamation of Pierhead Housing Association and Leaseowe Community Homes, the Group also now includes a commercial subsidiary which owns and manages over 250 commercial properties, that generate income to support the Group’s social and charitable aims.
About the role
We are currently looking for suitably qualified and experienced Board Members to join our Group Board. This will be a newly formed common board with specific oversight over the activities of both of the Registered Providers within the Group, in addition to overall responsibility for setting the Group’s strategic direction.
As this is a new board, we are seeking to appoint 3-5 new members and are particularly keen to receive applications from qualified finance professionals and those with experience in asset management, housing development and customer insight. Experience of the housing sector is not essential and we are keen to ensure that we have a diverse board with a breadth of experience, shared values and a commitment to the purpose of the Group.
For further information, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you wish to have an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Prima Group or the role of Board Member, please contact:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Search, Altair Ltd on 07806 602933 or: email@example.com
- Sarah Parr, Principal Consultant, Altair Ltd on 07766 563068 or: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for the role of Group Board Member at Prima, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV (no more than 2,000 words) including details of positions held (and dates) and key achievements
- A supporting statement (no more than 2,000 words) explaining your motivation in applying for this position at Prima and addressing how you meet the competencies outlined in the Person Specification
- A completed Skills Matrix numerically assessing your ability against each of the skill areas specified in the Person Specification (please click the highlighted text to download the Word version)
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees. Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- A Completed “Recruitment Monitoring Form” (please click the highlighted text to download the Word version)
The closing date for applications is: 9:00am, Wednesday 24 July 2019. and the role reference code is: ALT258.
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
Download the required files