Director of Asset and Property, Tai Calon Community Housing
Based in the beautiful rural landscapes of South Wales (relocation package available)
About Tai Calon Community Housing
We are a community housing mutual and Blaenau Gwent’s largest social housing provider with over 6,000 homes. The organisation is going through a time of positive change as we continue to transform the business and achieve significant improvements in service delivery.
We have come a long way but recognise that there is more to do and are excited by the opportunities ahead.
About the role
Through our Asset Management Strategy you will be responsible for improving the quality of our homes and commencing a programme of regeneration and new build. This is a broad leadership role across Assets, Property and Development which requires a focus on value for money and placing our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For further information, please download and review the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you wish to have an informal and confidential discussion to understand more about Tai Calon or the role, please contact:
- Joe Logan, Chief Executive – 07976 349865| firstname.lastname@example.org
or our retained adviser at Altair Ltd:
- Judy Wayne , Director – 07880 606067| email@example.com or
- Sioned Hughes, Principal Consultant 07887 791381| firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for the position of Director of Asset and Property at Tai Calon Community Housing, please complete our registration form and attach the following documentation (please save your files with your surname first, followed by your first name and a description of the file):
- A detailed CV including details of positions held (and dates) (please include key achievements of relevance to a non-executive position (no more than three pages)
- A supporting statement explaining your motivation in applying for a position at Tai Calon and also addressing how you meet the requirements of of the person specification (no more than three pages)
- Full contact details (name, job title, organisation, phone and email) for two referees (including your current employer if applicable). Please note we will not take up references without your prior permission
- Completed Recruitment Monitoring Form (a Word version is available on our website and is also in the recruitment pack)
Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence. The closing date for applications is: 5:00 pm on Monday 21 October 2019 and the job reference code is: ALT260
Download the required files