Commercialisation, Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) registration, ALMOs, resident scrutiny/involvement, mergers and acquisitions, regeneration, service reviews, homelessness, Board excellence, market analysis, psychometric testing.
Sarah-Joy is a housing professional with a range of operational experience in a local authority and ALMO context. She has worked on a range of high-profile regeneration projects in a range of roles, including providing commercial advice, procurement support and contract mobilisation. Sarah-Joy has supported a number of service design projects, including the delivery of service reviews and Target Operating Model development for a number of large housing associations, including members of the G15. She has front-line customer service experience and direct knowledge of housing and homelessness legislation.
Sarah-Joy has worked with companies across the sector, including for-profit providers, and has experience of developing risk and control frameworks and supporting the delivery of governance effectiveness work. She has a strong understanding of working within a procurement framework and has delivered detailed options appraisals for organisations considering their future.
- Recent projects that Sarah-Joy has been involved in include:
- Registration with the RSH for a range of ‘start-up’ providers
- Drafting of corporate plans and strategies for a range of housing organisations
- Building and maintaining robust performance management frameworks
- Development of risk and controls frameworks, including working with Boards to set organisational risk appetite.
- Review of delivery options for a number of local authorities considering how to reinvigorate their development pipeline
- Market analysis and partnership support to a large commercial investor
- Commercial investment opportunity exploration and delivery for LB Newham
- Merger and acquisition advice to a number of Housing Associations
- ALMO review and options appraisals for Council’s in and outside of London
Service reviews and Target Operating Model development for a number of large housing associations
University of Nottingham – Master’s degree in International Relations
CEB Occupational Personality Questionnaire – Level A and B
Prince2 Foundation Qualified
Deptford Reach – Trustee> Back to Team