Programme monitoring, affordable housing policy research, market research and analysis, project support, report writing.
Alex is experiencing a wide range of placements and project work as she gains full exposure to the development process.
She has contributed research and analysis to a number of Options Appraisals and Financial Viability Assessments on a range of regeneration and land led projects. She has also provided interim development and programme support to Housing Associations ranging from locally focussed to G15.
Recent projects that Alex has been involved in include:
- Report into the creation of a Wholly Owned Company and subsequent development timeline proposal for a Local Authority in the South East
- Options Appraisal for an HA’s redevelopment of a politically sensitive site
- Research into policy specifics for response to planning decisions
- Assisting in the preparation of Financial Viability Assessments for HAs and LAs
- Interim development assistant for an HA in the South East
- Programme support for a G15 HA
University of St Andrews – MA (Hons) Art History and Medieval History
London South Bank University – MSc Property Development and Planning – in progress