Programme monitoring, Project Management, audit and funding requirements, affordable housing policy research, market research and analysis, report writing.
Alex has a wide range of experience across the sector, having provided interim development and programme support to Local Authorities, and Housing Associations ranging from locally focussed to G15. She is particularly experienced in funding and audit requirements, and Programme and Delivery Project Management.
Alex has also contributed to a range of project work. She has written Development Procedures for a number of Local Authorities, and provided research and analysis for a number of Options Appraisals and Financial Viability Assessments on a range of regeneration and land led projects.
Recent projects that Alex has been involved in include:
- Report into the creation of a Wholly Owned Company and subsequent development timeline proposal for a Local Authority in the South East
- Options Appraisal for an HA’s redevelopment of a politically sensitive site
- Research into policy specifics for response to planning decisions
- Preparation of Financial Viability Assessments for HAs and LAs
- Creation of personalised Development Procedures for a range of clients
- Conducting GLA funding audits and audit preparation for London LAs
- Site Delivery Project Management for an HA in the South East
- Programme support for a G15 HA
- New Business Manager for a national HA
University of St Andrews – MA (Hons) Art History and Medieval History
London South Bank University – PgDip (Distinction) Property Development and Planning