Property, development, regeneration, commercial sectors, project management, leadership, growth and change guidance.
Chris has worked in consultancy for 12 years with numerous local authorities and a broad range of public and private sector organisations on strategic regeneration planning, asset management and capital programme delivery.
Prior to working in consultancy he held Director of Housing posts in two London boroughs and was the CEO of the London Borough of Newham.
Recent projects that Chris has been involved in include:
- Establishing and running a commercial build to rent company for a London Borough
- Working with 13 London boroughs to set up a London wide leasing company
- Devising merger and acquisition strategies for two large RPs operating in the South East
- Lead residential adviser on ‘Project Riyadh’ for the Saudi Municipality
- New development business opportunities for private sector clients in London and the North West
- Commercial company acquisitions
- Providing private rental sector strategies for RPs and property developers
London Borough of Newham - Chief Executive
Ealing Homes - Chief Executive
London Borough of Greenwich - Interim Director of Neighbourhood Services
MBA from the London Business School
Appointed by the Secretary of State as lead Housing specialist advisor on the Independent Grenfell Recovery Task Force
Former Chair of Red Door Ventures
Formerly Board Member of Anchor Trust