Claire specialises in; site due diligence and land preparation, planning strategy and town planning negotiations, stakeholder liaison, development management of mixed tenure housing developments and instruction of multi-disciplinary project teams.
Claire BA (Hons) PG Dip MRTPI MRICS is a Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor and Town Planner with 14 years’ experience in the property and housing sector. Claire has worked on a variety of mix-use schemes through the planning and pre-construction processes and has managed project sizes from 20 – 1,000 units.
Recent projects that Claire has been involved in include:
- Stoll, Chelsea: Land disposal and procurement of development partner advice. Appraised development options and made recommendations regarding disposal legal structure
- NW3 Community Land Trust, Camden – Development management support from RIBA Stages 0-3 including governance, planning, procurement, lending, land disposal and operations advice. Management of scheme financial appraisal and organisation budget.
- Valley House: acquisition and asset management advice
- Thirteen Housing: Governance review and implementation of development procedures
- Basildon Council: Identified land opportunities, managed sites through the planning process and delivered consent
- Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association: Client-side Development Manager for Grahame Park regeneration scheme including 1,000 mixed tenure homes delivered alongside state-of-the-art community facilities and green space
Essential Living Management Ltd- Development Manager
Coles Express Group Ltd - Portfolio and Planning Analyst
Brazier Motti Ltd - Town Planner
The London Borough of Newham Council - Planning Officer
PG Dip Property Development and Planning - London Southbank University
BA (Hons) Environment and Planning - University of Liverpool
Women’s Pioneer Housing Association – Board Member> Back to Team