Specialises in planning applications, consultations, consents, project appraisals, budget monitoring and management of multi-disciplinary project teams.
Claire is a Chartered Planning and Development Surveyor (MRICS) and Town Planner (MRTPI) with 14 years’ experience in the property and housing sector. Claire has worked on a variety of mix-use schemes through the planning and pre-construction processes and has experience of project values from 20 – 1,000 units.
Recent projects that Claire has been involved in include:
- Basildon Council’s New Homes Programme: Involved in all aspects of the development process from acquisition to disposal and delivery of planning consent.
- Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association: Client-side Development Manager for Grahame Park regeneration scheme including 1,000 mixed tenure homes delivered alongside state-of-the-art community facilities and green space.
- Consents, Section 106 Agreements, detailed design, space optimisation and value engineering for a range of Housing Associations and public-sector bodies.
- Due diligence for new site opportunities including financial appraisal and planning advice.
- New Business team support including financial appraisals and structuring of offers.
Essential Living Management Ltd- Development Manager
Coles Express Group Ltd - Portfolio and Planning Analyst
Brazier Motti Ltd - Town Planner
The London Borough of Newham Council - Planning Officer
PG Dip Property Development and Planning - London Southbank University
BA (Hons) Environment and Planning - University of Liverpool
Women’s Pioneer Housing Association – Board Member> Back to Team