- Darren Hartley
- Associate Principal Consultant
Governance and regulation; company secretarial; strategy; risk management; corporate performance management; project and programme management; mergers and acquisitions; tenant engagement and empowerment.
Darren is a governance, regulation and company secretary specialist. He has advised Boards on strategy development, governance and compliance, performance management, and internal controls assurance. In addition to his decade of senior management experience for housing associations, he is also experienced in charity and care sector operating environments.
Recent project work that Darren has been involved in include:
• Governance reviews for housing associations
• Merger and acquisition advice and support for a national specialist housing association
• Company secretary advice and support for housing associations and charities
• CQC regulation and inspection support
TAROE Trust – Chief Executive
Alliance Homes Group – Assistant Chief Executive / Company Secretary
TAROE Limited – Chief Executive