Customer service strategy and implementation, Target Operating Models, service review, redesign and improvement, systems thinking and lean methodologies, change management, and business development and property management, particularly build to rent, keyworker and non-residential commercial assets.
Graham joined Altair in 2015 to strengthen the Organisational Excellence team. Prior to joining Altair, Graham worked in local government and gained particularly extensive experience at the London Borough of Newham, where he held a number of senior posts on numerous projects, including: Housing PFI schemes; the housing association development programme; regeneration schemes; developing and launching Newham’s Supporting People service; and more recently in Revenues, Benefits and Customer Services. In addition, Graham has led significant change and improvement programmes in housing, customer services, revenues and benefits.
Since leaving the government sector Graham has worked on consultancy projects for local authority, RP and private sector clients, including an interim assignment to create a commercial subsidiary for a G15 association.
Recent projects that Graham has been involved in include:
- Leading a major TOM project with a central London ALMO
- Project managing the development of a Build to Rent joint venture between a G15 RP and a major commercial developer
- Leading a review of contact centres for a leading housing association
- Disposal of a circa £50m student block for a G15 association
- Supporting an RP client to review their private sector leasing business
- Supporting a number of clients to register social housing subsidiaries with the HCA
Network Housing Group – Interim Project Director
London Borough of Newham – Director of Customer Services, Divisional Director of Council Tax and Benefits
Fair Finance - Director> Back to Team