HR strategy, management and transformation, employee relations, culture and engagement, employee wellbeing TUPE, training, performance and talent management
Lynn is an experienced senior HR specialist and people manager, with considerable experience in HR consultancy. Lynn has operated successfully within a diverse range of sectors, managing complex HR projects including mergers, organisational change and transformation. An employee relations specialist, Lynn is also a Chartered Member of the CIPD, with over 15 years’ experience in Human Resources, Lynn has held several senior positions working as an HR Business Partner in the City of London, and at Director level, both in consultancy and the private sector. Lynn has experience of working with clients in housing, property, charity, education and care.
With a broad range of commercial experience across the HR spectrum Lynn brings valuable skills and understanding to a multitude of HR projects.
- Keynote HR speaker for ‘HR challenges for SME’s’ live broadcast with Mary Portis (NatWest/Telegraph/YouTube)
- Keynote HR speaker at SME Live on Employee Wellbeing, NEC Birmingham
- Guest speaker on The Health & Wellbeing show with Christine Charles, Radio Plus Coventry
- Leading and presenting HR webinars and content for the care sector ‘HR Spotlight on Care’
- Leading culture, engagement and wellbeing workshops
- Successfully leading a high performing team of senior HR consultants in thought leadership and HR propositions
- Devising and launching People Plan strategy offering for key clients
- Successful management of high-profile ER cases including discipline and grievance and settlement.
- Creating and delivering training to senior level leaders on HR matters including employment law, performance and leadership
Director of HR & Employment Law Consultancy, NatWest Mentor
HR Business Partner, various contracts, City of London
HR Business Partner, Towergate Insurance
Qualified Thomas International Profiler
Postgraduate Diploma HRM, University of Strathclyde
BA (Hons) HRM/Marketing, University of Stirling