Matt McCormack Evans
Performance and operational service reviews, strategic reviews, Target Operating Models, project management, strategic procurement, merger and acquisition strategies, policy and procedure reviews
Matt is an experienced consultant and project manager who works across our strategy and change, governance, and property work streams.
Matt delivers a range of change projects including Target Operating Model design, service reviews, and change implementation. His strategy work is equally diverse but with particular expertise in developing corporate strategy, merger and acquisition work, and strategic procurement.
Matt is also highly experienced in conducting governance reviews and mock In-Depth Assessments for Registered Providers. Matt has a background in regeneration work and has a detailed understanding of the development process.
Recent projects that Matt has been involved in include:
- Developing a Target Operating Model for a medium-sized HA in the South West of England
- Culture review for a large HA in the North of England
- Merger and Acquisition strategy for a number of medium and small HAs in London
- Development and Asset Management strategy for a medium-sized HA in the South West of England
- Service review and Target Operating Model for a national care and support provider
- Project management and procurement advice for a council-owned company
- Change implementation for an HA in the North of England
Significant experience of working on equality issues in the not for profit sector
Durham University – Master’s Degree, Philosophy