Supported Housing, Strategy Development & Policy/Procedure Review, Social Enterprises, Management Agreements, Project Management, Social Value, Options Appraisals.
Peter has worked within the housing sector for over twenty years, commencing with front line general needs local authority housing management, progressing through leasehold management and supported housing operational management before undertaking business support roles including tender management & bid writing, developing and reviewing policies, regulatory review preparations, undertaking lean procedure reviews and delivering service development projects.
Prior to joining Altair, Peter has held a multidisciplinary executive level role within a regional supported housing provider responsible for support functions, housing management, asset management and property development.
Recent pieces of work have included:
- Asset management strategy development & implementation
- Review of housing management and support functions
- Mitigation strategy regarding housing related support funding reductions
- Due diligence work and interim senior management within merger activities
- Reviews of social enterprise activities including viability assessments and options appraisals.
Director of Housing, Support, Property & Development – Brighter Futures HA
Head of Business Support & Innovation – Salvation Army HA
Treasurer & Trustee – Hoot ‘Wise with Money’ Credit Union
Chartered Member - Chartered Institute of Housing
Fellow – Royal Society for the Arts
HDip – Building Studies with Quantity Surveying
PgD – Housing Studies