Governance, regulatory issues, mergers, organisational restructure, interim management, strategy and policy development and recruitment.
Zoe is an associate consultant with Altair.
She has considerable knowledge and experience of supporting organisations in regulatory difficulty, mergers, organisational restructure, strategy and policy development and Executive and Non-Executive recruitment.
She has worked extensively with Boards and Executive Teams to review effectiveness and strengthen their governance arrangements. She has also supported a range of organisations through merger and organisational restructure and change. She is an experienced housing professional who also brings a broad Non-Executive background having Chaired and been a member of a number of Boards and Committees both within and outside of the housing sector. Zoe has worked for the Housing Corporation, the National Housing Federation, a Group of Housing Associations and as a consultant over the last 22 years.
Recent projects that Zoe has been involved in include:
- Governance and board effectiveness reviews for several housing associations and education-based organisations
- Board Appraisal for a range of Housing Associations
- Skills Audit
- Executive and Non-Executive Recruitment for several housing associations
- Executive and Non-Executive Pay and Conditions benchmarking
- Governance advisor, project manager and critical friend to downgraded housing association including merging them with another housing provider
- Senior Team restructures and assimilation processes
- Non-Executive restructure and assimilation
- Governance advice and support
EMA – Director of Governance and Strategy Consultancy
Longhurst Group – Strategy Director
NHF – East Midlands Regional Manager
The Housing Corporation – Senior Planning Officer
Leicestershire County Council - Leicestershire Schools Forum
Cossington CofE Primary School – Vice Chair of Governors, Chair Engaging Parents Committee, Standards Committee, Pay Committee,
Great Central Railway – Trustee and Governance Lead
Charnwood Neighbourhood Housing – Chair