Project management and recruitment administration
Zulihat is a Project Administrator for Altair and supports a wide variety of projects through co-ordination responsibilities and administration. Her work also includes supporting the collection, analysis and presentation of research and project data. Zulihat has worked with organisations across the UK and is able to adapt her approach to meet the needs of a project. Working thoroughly and effectively, Zulihat ensures every project is a success.
Zulihat has a background in the NHS through which she has developed a strong understanding of complex organisational design and working with multiple stakeholder groups. She knows the importance for organisations to be focused on their customers, as well as the social values that drive both the health and social housing sectors.
- Interim work supporting two large sized RPs with property compliance
- Governance, board and committee effectiveness reviews for numerous housing providers
- Recruitment support to senior executive and non-executive recruitment
- Salary benchmarking for numerous housing associations
- Supporting the writing of reports
- Project and programme administration, including minute taking and organising meetings
- Programme controls development and training facilitation
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust – Clinical Trial Associate; Research Assistant and Recruitment Assistant
University of Northampton – Bsc (Hons) in Psychology and Counselling
Prince2 Foundation Qualified