Altair provides a full range of non-executive recruitment solutions including advertising, search, selection and psychometric assessment. Our team, drawn from across the business, has extensive knowledge and senior networks in housing, property and regeneration and we have a strong track record of placing candidates from within and outside of the sector.
As individuals and a business, Altair has a strong commitment to diversity, and this runs through our whole approach to non-executive recruitment. Our track record of achievement in relation to diversity is illustrated by statistics; of the 225 candidates we have placed in non-executive positions since Altair started operating, 54% identify as female and 20% are BAME. We also have a strong track record in the identification and recruitment of LGTB candidates and those with disabilities.
We have achieved these impressive results by ensuring that diversity considerations are integrated into every step of our process to ensure that our clients have a diverse candidate pool – though not at the expense of compromising the overall quality of candidates. Equally importantly, we stay in touch with our placed candidates and tap into their networks. We use our extensive and active diversity networks to search for candidates. For example, we are facilitating the Leadership 2025 programme which has established a training and mentoring scheme for BAME potential leaders in the housing sector and consequently we have a growing network of over BAME leaders and potential leaders in the housing sector and beyond. Our networks also include Stonewall’s Top 100 Employers, the Disability Smart Awards, Women in Social Housing and Women on Boards, for example, and we use these networks to source potential candidates.
- Chief Executive, Arhag
- We are seeking an ambitious, experienced leader with social housing or related sector experience. A firm focus on quality and a people-centred approach is essential, as is experience of working alongside a Management Board. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of people is also important.
- Remuneration: Circa £100k per annum
- Board Member, Hastoe Group
- We are seeking a qualified accountant with senior leadership experience in the social housing sector and an interest in rural housing to join our Board. A commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is crucial so we can increase the diversity of thought on our Board.
- £4,750 per annum plus expenses
- Service Delivery Administrator, Altair Ltd
- We have a vacancy for an experienced Administrator. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual to join our team and support the Service Delivery Director, enabling the company to build upon the growth it has achieved over the past nine years as we continue to cement our position as a leading consultancy in the UK and beyond.
- 28 hours per week, £19,000 to £24,000, dependent on experience