We specialise in providing advice on executive reward to organisations in the housing sector. We therefore have a strong understanding of the roles typically found in the sector, as well as the regulatory and economic environment in which RPs operate. Furthermore, we take a pro-active approach to developing our databases of remuneration (salaries and benefits). Our current database has over 2,000 data entry points and covers all parts of the UK with specific focus on posts found in the housing and local authority sectors. We also collect and review information from a wide range of other sources (e.g. published surveys, trade reports, job adverts etc.). In completing research exercises, we do place a strong emphasis on ensuring that our research is bespoke to each individual by placing a strong emphasis on new research (completed through direct surveys) for each benchmarking exercise.
Some of the expertise we can offer;
- Developing new executive reward strategies – considering the aspirations of the organisation, governance requirements, best practice in other sectors. Our work in this area has including advising on simple / traditional reward packages through to deferred bonuses, retention payments and long-term awards.
- Review and development of job evaluation schemes and frameworks, as well as supporting salary structures.
- Review and development of revised wider employee reward packages
At Altair we can support our clients to;
- Develop and implement a business case for change
- Devise and implement a new HR strategy
- Ensure HR is aligned to organisation needs and performance through its people
Many organisations commonly overlook the complex employment issues that inevitably arise from a merger or restructure. If handled poorly, major organisational changes can damage productivity, erode employee engagement, unravel previously healthy relationships with clients, and in some cases lead to expensive legal procedures. At Altair we can provide you with the expertise and support to navigate not only the legal and regulatory requirements, but the critical people challenges, including;
- Critical HR steps for a successful transition
- Phased HR planning
- Employee consultation requirements
- Employee engagement post-merger
- Organisational design
- Resource planning
With a highly qualified team of HR professionals we can provide support and expertise on sensitive and complex employee relations issues you may be experiencing including;
- Discipline & Grievance
Day to day HR advice on matters such as ;
- Terms & conditions
- Legislative requirements
- HR policies and procedures
Our HR team are highly qualified in both executive coaching and psychometric profiling. At a senior level technical skills are often regarded as less important than behaviours and role modelling. Expert coaching and profiling can help to;
- Enhance and develop your senior talent
- Identify and select the right ‘culture fit’ for your organisation
- Explore management style and team dynamics
- Generate effective 360 feedback
Organisation Culture & Employee Engagement
Developing an organisational culture that supports the organisations values and behaviours is key. At Altair we can support your organisation by carrying out;
- Culture reviews
- Employee engagement surveys
Fixed Fee Arrangements
Depending on the nature of your requirements we can provide you with a full proposal and fixed cost before proceeding with any work to be undertaken. Please contact us for more information.
We can provide an ongoing level of support for our clients on a regularly basis, giving you access to our team whenever you need their expertise and support. Please contact us for more information.