Alex supports clients with all aspects of development programme management, governance, compliance, and strategy.
Programme Management, Funding and Audit Requirements, Governance, GLA Collaboration and Compliance, Development Procedures, Research and Report Writing.
Alex is a development programme management specialist with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end development process. Her particular strengths lie in governance, funding, compliance, and audit.
Alex has undertaken interim placements within G15 HA’s, Local Authorities, and locally focussed housing associations. She has been requested to return by multiple clients and has been valued for her flexibility, thoroughness, eye for detail and willingness to tackle a wide variety of tasks. She is passionate about supporting colleagues and facilitating their professional growth through coaching, training, and mentoring relationships.
Project work she has contributed to includes preparation of politically sensitive options appraisals, business cases, and FVAs for planning purposes. Additionally, Alex has led on the composition and updating of Standard Operating Procedures (Development Procedures) for a variety of Housing Association, Local Authority and Wholly Owned Company clients.
Alex is trained in the use of ProVal, Pamwin and podplan appraisal software, and Sequel and Pamwin cashflow management toolkits.
Recent Altair Assignments
- LB Haringey, Housing Delivery Programme Manager
- LB Haringey, Development Navigator
- Guinness Partnership, New Business Manager
- Peabody, Programme Consultant
- Conducting GLA funding audits on behalf of a London Local Authority
- Leading reviews, updates, and implementation of SOP’s/Development Procedures for a range of Local Authorities and HA’s
- Leading the strategic market research and programme viability modelling for a business case proposing the creation of an LA’s Wholly Owned Company
- Working with the GLA, Treasury, LGA and other public bodies to compile a nationally significant housing business case
- Working with Altair colleagues to produce a deep dive review of an HA development team’s structure and working practices
- Providing project support, contributing to business case preparation and creating the programme for Altair and Future of London’s joint sector entry Diversity, Equality and Inclusion scheme – the Emerging Talent Programme
- Providing ad hoc support, both internally and to a range of commercial facing clients regarding affordable housing tenure specifics, definitions, requirements and funding opportunities
University of St Andrews – MA (Hons) Art History and Mediaeval History
London South Bank University – PgDip (Distinction) Property Development and Planning
Chartered Management Institute – Level 5 Certificate, Management and Leadership
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]