Ali is an energetic and skilled change professional, with an extensive background in operational housing management across contact centres, complaints, and tenancy management. Ali’s strength lies within service design methodology, using her operational experience and strong stakeholder engagement skills to help organisations develop services that exceeds customer expectations.
- Innate emotional intelligence allowing Ali to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working within a complex change environment, facilitating service design, process improvements, and customer journey mapping
- Comprehensive analytical skills, supporting Ali to deliver sophisticated translation of performance and transactional data into meaningful insights and actions
- Experienced in supporting the build, test and development of innovative IT solutions
- Great understanding of the project lifecycle, supported by APMG Agile Project Management Foundation
Prior to working at Altair, Ali was a Service Designer within a regional housing association. Ali is experienced across all areas of an operational housing team. Ali is particularly passionate about customer services, complaints, homeownership and asset management.
Ali has additionally held the role of Business Process Analyst, where she delivered process mapping within a significant system upgrade, highlighting new efficiencies for both colleagues and customers.
- Delivered a complex ‘as-is’ customer journey mapping review with corresponding improvement recommendations for a large national housing association.
- Facilitated engagement across functional teams in the large-scale transformation of a London local authority housing directorate.
- Led the ‘as-is’ review of key services within a housing association in the South-East of England, including: external research and benchmarking; service demand analysis; observations; and stakeholder engagement workshops.
- Provided key delivery support in the redesign of a housing department within a local authority, utilising project coordination, stakeholder engagement and service design skills and knowledge.
Ali lives in Kent with her two children, her partner and his two children. She also loves spending time with her two dogs and bearded dragon!
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]