Ali is a change professional, with an extensive background in operational housing management across contact centres, complaints, and tenancy management. Ali’s strength lies within service design methodology, using her operational experience and strong stakeholder engagement skills to help organisations develop services that meet customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of working within a complex change environment, facilitating service design, process improvements, and customer journey mapping
- Strong ability to translate performance and transactional data into meaningful insights and actions.
- Experienced in supporting the build, test and development of new IT solutions.
- Great understanding of the project lifecycle, supported by APMG Agile Project Management Foundation
- Data analysis
Prior to working at Altair, Ali worked as a service designer within all areas of an operational housing team, including customer services, complaints, Homeownership and Asset management.
Ali’s most recent experience was working as a Business Process Analyst mapping each process as part of a system upgrade, highlighting new efficiencies for both colleagues and customers.
Ali lives in Kent with her 2 children, her partner and his 2 children. She also loves spending time with her two dogs and bearded dragon!
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]