Andrea is a Commercial Consultant working in the Commercial Team providing Procurement services to our clients. She is a Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualified procurement professional with nearly 20 years’ experience within the Public Sector.
15 of Andrea’s 20 years of experience have been in public sector procurement within Local Government, Housing Associations and Higher Education. This experience includes procuring within various categories by managing end to end procurements for above and below thresholds for the established of multi authority frameworks, setting up and managing DPS’s, ran e-auctions for school’s transport and procurement of various contracts for works, services and goods. Always adding value to all procurement projects as well as getting value for money, making savings where applicable or getting more for your money and ensuring the results meet expectations with the end user in mind.
Andrea has over 15 years working within public sector and during her time she has led complex procurement programmes and projects across multiple categories ensuring compliance to both internal and external regulations including the Public Contract Regulations.
Previous projects which Andrea has managed include:
- Establishing a multiple supplier Legal Framework – Higher Education
- Transport Services Contracts (Schools) – Local Government and Higher Education
- Facilities Management Contracts (Security, PAT, Cleaning, Fire Protection – Housing Association and Local Government
- Consultancy Procurement – Housing Association
- Professional Services Procurement including Surveyors, Technical Design Services, Employers Agents. – Housing Association
- Technical/Specialist Equipment – Central Government Agency
- Project Management Services Contract – Utilities
- Design, Building and Installation – Central Government Agency
Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
Procurement Category Manager for Transport, Highways and Waste in Local Government for shared services supporting two County Councils
Working as Procurement Consultant in MCP2 Ltd and 4C Associates Ltd in Public Sector clients.
Private Sector by Head, Public Sector by Heart published by Brown Dog Books in 2022. One of a team of writers providing insight and advice on procurement within the public sector.
Andrea has met Take That before they became famous and also has met Norman Wisdom.
Latest NewsSee all news
Data: is a golden record the silver bullet for social housing?
Data. Not a sexy subject. Only grabs headlines when there has been a cyberattack or large-scale personal data breach. But […]
What can the housing sector learn from the NHS’s net zero journey?
Housing and healthcare have always been intrinsically linked, as housing can be a significant social determinant for health. A good […]
The power of collaboration in sustainable procurement for Net Zero
Last year the “Survive and Thrive Report”  highlighted that “not a single person in the energy supply chain believes […]