Angela is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in the housing sector.
Financial modelling, developing and reviewing both Brixx and Excel business plans, housing association and private sector finance
Prior to joining Altair, she was Senior Consultant at Sector (formerly Tribal) and Financial Planning Manager for a large London-based housing association, where she gained substantial experience of long-term financial planning. Angela also worked as Management Accountant for the same housing association and has extensive experience of budgeting.
Before working in housing, Angela gained several years of auditing experience with a large firm of Chartered Accountants and worked as a Financial Controller in the private sector.
Recent Altair Assignments
Recent projects that Angela has been involved in include:
- Brixx model building and training for several housing associations
- Reviewing existing plans and reporting on potential areas of improvement for several housing associations
- Scenario testing including “perfect storm” of Brixx models for numerous housing associations
- Conducting a health check of financial systems for a housing association
- Supporting a Devon-based housing association on Brixx modelling, scenario testing, planning and Financial Forecast Return
- Updating the Excel VFM model for a housing association
- Contributing to a paper on the impact of the proposed extension of Right to Buy on the Northern Housing Associations
- Conducting regulatory work for the Homes and Communities Agency and the Irish Housing Agency
Sector – Senior Consultant
Southern Housing Group – Financial Planning Manager,
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]