Angela is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in the housing sector.
Financial modelling, developing and reviewing both Brixx and Excel business plans, housing association and private sector finance
Prior to joining Altair, she was Senior Consultant at Sector (formerly Tribal) and Financial Planning Manager for a large London-based housing association, where she gained substantial experience of long-term financial planning. Angela also worked as Management Accountant for the same housing association and has extensive experience of budgeting.
Before working in housing, Angela gained several years of auditing experience with a large firm of Chartered Accountants and worked as a Financial Controller in the private sector.
Recent Altair Assignments
Recent projects that Angela has been involved in include:
- Brixx model building and training for several housing associations
- Reviewing existing plans and reporting on potential areas of improvement for several housing associations
- Scenario testing including “perfect storm” of Brixx models for numerous housing associations
- Conducting a health check of financial systems for a housing association
- Supporting a Devon-based housing association on Brixx modelling, scenario testing, planning and Financial Forecast Return
- Updating the Excel VFM model for a housing association
- Contributing to a paper on the impact of the proposed extension of Right to Buy on the Northern Housing Associations
- Conducting regulatory work for the Homes and Communities Agency and the Irish Housing Agency
Sector – Senior Consultant
Southern Housing Group – Financial Planning Manager,
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]