Ayan Mohamed (she/her)
Ayan is a Graduate Consultant working in the Property workstream cross a wide range of projects.
Particularly Ayan has gained experience within the Land & New Business team, and Building Safety team through responsibilities of database, and document management and supporting colleagues in client liaising and engagement.
- Problem solving
- Analysis and presentation
- Database and document handling
- Client engagement
- Organisation and support
Ayan has recently joined Altair as a Graduate Consultant in September 2022, with an emphasis on property consultancy workstreams. Ayan’s interest in housing stems from her surroundings as a youth and from her education.
Spending time working in a local authority, allowed Ayan to gain extensive experience in customer facing interactions. This in turn further developed her communication and organisation skills.
In addition, Ayan has volunteered in charities, helping to develop, and run youth programmes to promote engagement with local communities.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Altair Land & New Business Team – Assisting to deliver schemes of various scales for clients, conducting Registered Provider engagement through developing and seeking expressions of interest for sites. Research including, the development of stock and contact lists, and using programmes such as REalyse to determine market values by collecting data. Further tasks include taking data, inputting it into financial appraisal systems and working with colleagues to appraise opportunities and to understand potential value of sites.
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing – Ayan is also embedded in Altair’s Technical Team and supports with developing Building Safety cases for client. Undertaking tasks such as database compilation and management, document handling, meeting organising and tracking, whilst also learning about new regulations and safety requirements.
- Peabody Housing – Supporting a registered provider in their programme management team, monitoring their build programme. Daily tasks included, updating monthly KPI reports, accounting for handovers and completions, addressing quarterly returns for local authorities and governing bodies, and problem-solving for internal queries regarding build starts, completions, historic data, and rent setting.
Outside of work, Ayan enjoys Star Wars and Formula 1.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]