Ayan Mohamed (she/her)
Ayan is a Graduate Consultant working in the Property workstream cross a wide range of projects.
Particularly Ayan has gained experience within the Land & New Business team, and Building Safety team through responsibilities of database, and document management and supporting colleagues in client liaising and engagement.
- Problem solving
- Analysis and presentation
- Database and document handling
- Client engagement
- Organisation and support
Ayan has recently joined Altair as a Graduate Consultant in September 2022, with an emphasis on property consultancy workstreams. Ayan’s interest in housing stems from her surroundings as a youth and from her education.
Spending time working in a local authority, allowed Ayan to gain extensive experience in customer facing interactions. This in turn further developed her communication and organisation skills.
In addition, Ayan has volunteered in charities, helping to develop, and run youth programmes to promote engagement with local communities.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Altair Land & New Business Team – Assisting to deliver schemes of various scales for clients, conducting Registered Provider engagement through developing and seeking expressions of interest for sites. Research including, the development of stock and contact lists, and using programmes such as REalyse to determine market values by collecting data. Further tasks include taking data, inputting it into financial appraisal systems and working with colleagues to appraise opportunities and to understand potential value of sites.
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing – Ayan is also embedded in Altair’s Technical Team and supports with developing Building Safety cases for client. Undertaking tasks such as database compilation and management, document handling, meeting organising and tracking, whilst also learning about new regulations and safety requirements.
- Peabody Housing – Supporting a registered provider in their programme management team, monitoring their build programme. Daily tasks included, updating monthly KPI reports, accounting for handovers and completions, addressing quarterly returns for local authorities and governing bodies, and problem-solving for internal queries regarding build starts, completions, historic data, and rent setting.
Outside of work, Ayan enjoys Star Wars and Formula 1.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]