Jo is a Fellow of The Association of Corporate Treasurers and has spent over a third of her career working in the housing sector.
- Facility negotiation, risk management, business planning, and compliance.
- Treasury management and payment system implementation, streamlining processes and maintaining a sound control environment.
- Operational/transactional banking, including assessment and change.
- Treasury policies and regulatory reporting, security management and strategy.
- Presenting/discussing strategic finance with Boards and tenant audiences.
Prior to joining Altair Jo has worked in treasury and business planning for several social housing providers and additionally across sectors as diverse as stock broking and logistics.
She also enjoys a role as Treasurer at Vegetarian for Life, a charity originally formed with resources from The Vegetarian Housing Association and is an Independent Member of the Audit and Governance Committee at Transport for the North.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]