Jo is a Fellow of The Association of Corporate Treasurers and has spent over a third of her career working in the housing sector.
- Facility negotiation, risk management, business planning, and compliance.
- Treasury management and payment system implementation, streamlining processes and maintaining a sound control environment.
- Operational/transactional banking, including assessment and change.
- Treasury policies and regulatory reporting, security management and strategy.
- Presenting/discussing strategic finance with Boards and tenant audiences.
Prior to joining Altair Jo has worked in treasury and business planning for several social housing providers and additionally across sectors as diverse as stock broking and logistics.
She also enjoys a role as Treasurer at Vegetarian for Life, a charity originally formed with resources from The Vegetarian Housing Association and is an Independent Member of the Audit and Governance Committee at Transport for the North.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]