Lauren Trevelyan (She/Her)
Lauren is a Principal Consultant working within the Technology team.
Lauren has shaped and designed a variety of technology solutions from integrated innovative and first in sector technologies that span the full resident lifecycle and back office functions through to sector specific software and low code/citizen development products.
Extensive experience in technology transformation, strategy – shaping and service design, roadmap development, complex business analysis, solutions appraisal, user experience, citizen development (low code), continuous improvement, PMO and risk.
About Lauren MBA, FCMI CMgr
With over 20 experience years in Social Housing and 12 years in technology, Lauren has led strategic business analysis and design practices on a range of multi-million pound programmes such as a first in sector ERP implementation. More recently shaping and designing a comprehensive multiple technologies Customer Experience programme, ranging from aligning (the new) TSMs to technology products and outcomes through to generating customer centricity in back office services. Lauren also has significant merger experience, specifically in IT systems appraisals, service due diligence harmonisation and infrastructure.
Prior to joining Altair Lauren held several positions at Sanctuary Group (who manage 100,000 homes) including Head of Technology Experience; Head of Discovery, Design, Data and Digital and Head of the PMO during a significant period of change.
- Assessment and fit/gap analysis of existing CRM architectures to strategic themes (Consumer Regulations, Damp and Mould, Building Safety)
- Options appraisal and recommendations for CRM and Omnichannel solutions
- IT Operating Model Assessments and recommendations
- Lead Solution Architect – Application Governance & Change
- Lead Business Analyst – End to end as is – to be discovery and design across asset and tenant lifecyles.
- MBA – Leadership Practice
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- CIPD – Level 5
- Level 7 Senior Leader Masters Degree with Chartered Managers Institute
If its an outdoors activity count Lauren in! She loves long walks with her springer spaniel Johnny Utah and caring for the family horses and pony.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]