Mihir is responsible for constructing and reviewing Brixx business plans, data analysis and market research. Mihir has been involved in a wide range of projects, from financial systems review and assisting with stress testing workshops to development capacity analysis.
Brixx business planning and stress testing, mergers and acquisitions, service reviews, project management and support, market, and data analysis.
Mihir has also provided project management support to several projects to ensure clients realise value for money. Mihir enjoys working with Leadership 2025 to make the sector more diverse. Mihir has worked with several clients based in the UK and in Africa, providing support to executive teams, Chief Executives and Boards, and facilitating Board away-day discussions.
Recent Altair Assignments
Recent projects that Mihir has been involved in include:
- Building and reviewing Brixx business plans for a wide range of RPs and local housing companies set up by local authorities
- Financial modelling to assess the viability of various proposals to improve housing property
- Project management support to develop and launch the leadership 2025 programme, aimed at developing next set of BME leaders in the sector
- Stress testing workshops with Board members for a Manchester based RP
- Project management to deliver collaboration projects for a group of fourteen BME housing associations
- Financial viability reviews for a regulator and Board and options appraisals
- Finance function team service review for a London based RP
- Supporting clients with mock IDAs
- Feasibility review of a rental product in Rwanda
University of Warwick – BSc Economics
Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) – intern
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]