Nicola Scofield (she/her)
Nicola is a Senior HR Practitioner with over 17 years experience in HR Operations, 7 in a strategic management capacity.
Change Management, Strategic HR, Pay & Reward, HR Software Implementation, People Focused, Employee Relations.
Having worked within both the University and Charity sectors, I am experienced in dealing with multiple client areas with competing demands. I thrive on developing good working relationships, whilst coaching and mentoring others to deal with HR matters professionally and appropriately. A fluent Welsh speaker, who is highly motivated, driven and energetic.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Review of Policies, Procedure and Practices
- Assessing Job Descriptions and Benchmarking
- Providing advice and guidance to Executive Teams Members in dealing with difficult and sensitive staff matters.
- Head of HR at Urdd Gobaith Cymru
- HR Business Partner at the University of South Wales
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD)
- MSc Human Resource Management
Nicola is a mum to two teenage daughters and two crazy fur babies, Bella and Luna. She has a huge love (some say obsession) for Giraffes and Puzzles.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]