Peter is an Altair Associate undertaking a range of activities to support clients with the strategic and operational development of their specialist housing products and related services to customers.
Strategic older peoples and supported housing development, rents & service charges, exempt accommodation, leases & management agreements, service and stock options appraisals, policy & procedure re-engineering, Specialist Supported Housing (SSH) assurance, project management, charity and third sector housing operations.
Peter is a housing practitioner of over twenty five years. His experience spans from front line local authority housing management, progressing through leasehold and supported housing operations before undertaking corporate roles developing strategy, driving business development, regulatory assurance, policy development and transformation. He has specialist knowledge of working within the supported housing and social enterprise sectors.
Prior to joining Altair, Peter held an Executive role within a regional supported housing provider, overseeing housing management, support, asset management and property development.
In addition to being an Altair associate, Peter leads business improvement within a community focused Registered Provider.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Older peoples and supported housing strategic reviews and options appraisals
- Service charge compliance and assurance and development
- Specialist Supported Housing (SSH) Assurance reviews
- Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) service review and development
- ‘Ageing Well’ strategy development
- Rent setting compliance reviews
- Principal Consultant – Altair
- Director of Housing, Support, Assets & Development – BFHA
- Head of Business Support & Innovation – SAHA
- Treasurer and Vice Chair – Horse & Bamboo Theatre
- Treasurer and Trustee – Hoot ‘Wise with Money’ Credit Union
- Chartered Member – Chartered Institute of Housing
- Fellow – Royal Society for the Arts
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- HDip, Building Studies with Quantity Surveying
- PgD, Housing Studies
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]