Phil is Business Development Director for the Digital and Technology practice and is responsible for securing new client engagements, developing client relationships, and overseeing the smooth delivery of assignments.
Relationship building and account management, prospecting and new lead development, proposal and bid development, maximising conferences and events, customer and forum presentations speaking engagements, public sector procurement, framework services, ICT governance, ICT and Digital strategy, aligning business requirements to ICT systems and service delivery.
With over 20 years’ experience of working within the social housing sector, Phil has worked with a wide range of organisations, providing advise and guidance as they consider the technologies required to deliver efficient customer centric services.
Recent Altair Assignments
Recent projects that Phil has been involved with include:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 business case options appraisal
- ICT service review and strategy development
- Asset management system options appraisal
- Merger due diligence analysis in respect of ICT services
- ICT systems procurement and implementation project management
- Telephony and contact centre specification and procurement
- Supplier and contract management
- Cloud readiness review
- ICT staffing and skills review
- IT and Digital Director recruitment support
In his spare time, Phil enjoys spending time with his family, mountain biking, cooking, and travelling.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]