Robert Hunt (He/Him)
Robert is an experienced social housing asset management professional with over 15 years’ experience in local authorities.
Robert has over 15 years of experience in social housing asset management, strategic asset management strategy development in partnership with residents, leading stock condition data capture and analysis, database management, compliance, and performance monitoring.
Robert is an experienced housing asset management professional, working to deliver high quality services to residents. As the leader of asset management function in multiple local authorities, he has experience of a broad range of activities, including:
- Creating strategic asset management plans
- 30 year business planning
- Stock condition data collection and quality assurance
- Asset management database procurement and management
- Fire safety and compliance, including monitoring and assurance
- Resident engagement and surveys
- Regeneration opportunities
Robert has also recently completed a MSc in Housing and City Planning at the world leading Bartlett School of Planning to broaden his knowledge of planning, housing development, and sustainability.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing – Interim Asset Management Support
- Hastoe – Repairs Contract Management Support
- MSc Housing and City Planning; Bartlett School of Planning, University College London
- Head of Assets and Involvement, and Head of Culture, Leisure, and Libraries; London Borough of Croydon
- Asset Team Manager; London Borough of Croydon
- Housing Co-ordinator (Asset Management); Sheffield City Council/Sheffield Homes
Robert enjoys spending time with family and friends. At weekends he coaches a junior football team, and tries to fit in time to cycle or run.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant
In this article, we catch up with Lauren Trevelyan, Principal Consultant at Altair. Lauren contributes a wealth of expertise to […]
The Missing Jigsaw Piece: Customer Voice & Procurement
In collaboration with Altair’s Consumer Regulation Team, this article explores the current policy landscape and organisational practice to understand how […]
Training Opportunity: Intensive Affordable Housing Programme
A practical learning experience in creating enabling conditions to expand the supply of affordable housing in emerging economies. We are […]