Robert Hunt (He/Him)
Robert is an experienced social housing asset management professional with over 15 years’ experience in local authorities.
Robert has over 15 years of experience in social housing asset management, strategic asset management strategy development in partnership with residents, leading stock condition data capture and analysis, database management, compliance, and performance monitoring.
Robert is an experienced housing asset management professional, working to deliver high quality services to residents. As the leader of asset management function in multiple local authorities, he has experience of a broad range of activities, including:
- Creating strategic asset management plans
- 30 year business planning
- Stock condition data collection and quality assurance
- Asset management database procurement and management
- Fire safety and compliance, including monitoring and assurance
- Resident engagement and surveys
- Regeneration opportunities
Robert has also recently completed a MSc in Housing and City Planning at the world leading Bartlett School of Planning to broaden his knowledge of planning, housing development, and sustainability.
Recent Altair Assignments
- Tower Hamlets Community Housing – Interim Asset Management Support
- Hastoe – Repairs Contract Management Support
- MSc Housing and City Planning; Bartlett School of Planning, University College London
- Head of Assets and Involvement, and Head of Culture, Leisure, and Libraries; London Borough of Croydon
- Asset Team Manager; London Borough of Croydon
- Housing Co-ordinator (Asset Management); Sheffield City Council/Sheffield Homes
Robert enjoys spending time with family and friends. At weekends he coaches a junior football team, and tries to fit in time to cycle or run.
Latest NewsSee all news
A catch up with Darren Hartley
In this article, we catch up with Darren Hartley, a recently appointed Director at Altair working within our Governance team. […]
Embedding Sustainability in Asset Management
The housing sector is responsible for 18% of emissions across the UK economy. Of this 18%, 69% of emissions are […]
How rightsizing approaches can be a win:win solution for both tenants and providers
Demand for social housing is continuing to outstrip housing supply. With little money available to build or acquire new social […]